We believe that the integration of Geographic Information Services (GIS) into our projects is paramount to maintaining a leading edge on natural resource management initiatives. Through the incorporation of GIS into our daily activities, we have increased the accuracy, efficiency, and quality of our products. From small stream classifications to large watershed assessments, GIS continues to be the foundation of the majority of our biological work.
With our proven team of trained GIS specialists and the ESRI suite of software we are continually improving and expanding our capabilities, which include (but are not limited to):
• Data input, data conversion, and georeferencing;
• Geodatabase design and management;
• Spatial analyses, including habitat suitability, species distribution, insolation, slope, hillshade, viewshed, and aspect modeling;
• Satellite and orthophotograph imagery interpretation and classification; and
• Cartographic mapping and thematic map atlas production.
For more information or to discuss specific project requirements, please contact us.